Tuesday, November 27, 2007

IMPT ANNOUNCEMENT! bags spree

Dearest Everyone,
Announcement 1





Skyblue aka Bigi bags (the TW site we've been buying from) - i will NOT BE ORGANIZING ANY MORE SPREES FROM THIS WEBSITE henceforth.


Reason being they are very unreliable and have not been replying me with regards to all my orders or questions.


Just to notify everyone, during the 1st spree, there was a parcel mixup if u remember. Then the 2nd spree, came late. The 3rd spree, they owed me 136 TWD and came short of 3 bags. For 1 month thereafter they were extraordinarily slow to reply and respond with regards to new orders or the missing bags. Its been 1 full month and this is enough. My sincere apologies to all who were waiting or needed their bags within the 3 wks time frame. I have decided to stop ordering from this site.

Ive gone through another fellow spreer (big thanks jamie!) and it appears that the seller replied to her, with regards to her own order & upon arrival, a few bags were missing too.

The current status of the Bags Spree 4 orders is that it is going through her, to the TW seller and so - i'd like all of u to note that when she gets back to me on the available stock, it will be the last batch of bags from this site. All unavailable stocks, I will make refunds asap upon confirmation.

Those 3 bags which are missing, I am trying to get refunds for u. However, in the worse case scenario, u might just have to forfeit the money paid. The best I can do is to refund u the shipping cost of SGD5. I am trying okay but no guarantees on this.

Any queries with regards to this issue, please mail me and i will try my most bestest to assist.


~
Announcement 2





In this time span, I have also managed to find and contact another bags seller from Taiwan, similar, called PG bags.


[link here.]


This site has similar bags to Skyblue, but not as prettily photographed. However, many of the bags which are repeated, show clearer (and more truthful) photographs of the bag's details and stuff. Many of the bags are actually the same but look BIGGER and are measured to be a little bigger on this site cos the PREV site seemed to have used a taller model and measured it a few cms smaller. (compare eg 1 & eg 2. identical bags) The shipping might be a bit cheaper for the new site, am not sure yet but will charge $5 for now and refund if less.

Altho variety is slightly lesser, this site apparently is better rated and won some of those website popularity award. Like best lady's handbag seller for 2007 on yahoo taiwan.

When I mailed them, they mailed back in a somewhat prompt and organized manner, in better clarity than our ex-site.

I am opening this spree for orders and will close when i've reached 10 bags.

To order pls scroll to bottom of page! :)







~
Please email me with your details:
Bag 1
(example: all info is copied from site itself)
Name: Lala
Contact: 9xxxxxxx
Product Name: 秋流行速報‧超人氣口袋後背包(小)
Product Code: K180
Colour: 紅色款R
TWD Price: 299
Qty: 1
SGD Price: 299/20 + $5 (shipping) = $19.95

~

email me HERE

Indicate "PG Bags Spree 1"

No comments: