Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bags Spree 4 - CLOSED



Dear Baglovers of Bags Spree 4,

This spree is now CLOSED!

1. I am hoping to open the Bags Spree 5, in time for Christmas - aiming to have it delivered by Dec 20th. Am not sure how keen the responses will be, so maybe u guys can start planning on bags to pick for your christmas presents and drop me a mail with your orders. If i see that there are enough keen shoppers, i'll open the spree.

2. I understand that some of your bags cannot be found on the website and I've had countless feedback that the links you saved, do not show the bags when you check back on them after awhile. Let me explain that it is an auction site, so when the auction for the bag expires, the link will refresh and become a new link. Hence, it is better that you note the PRODUCT CODE so you can use the search function to look for it. (if you are not sure which is the code click here)

3. There are a total of 18 people in this spree and 30 bags.

4. Please note, the delivery takes only 1 week to arrive. HOWEVER, the Taiwan seller takes a long time to reply and often the replies are like very unclear and it takes a long time for me to figure out and check the figures with your bags. They are also quite prone to mistakes and so, I rather take more time to confirm the order and have it delayed by 1 - 2 days than to receive wrong things.

5. Most of the time, there will be bags that are immediately available and those that need 15-20days for pre-ordering. So, given that I ship them all after the 20days - this makes the entire duration close to 30days.

6. Also, the site's credit card payment is down until the Nov 16th. As such, they have informed me that I can only make purchase by mailing cash. (no way...)

~

In short!

I can't answer you a date that your bags will come, simple because the actual duration taken is 1 week but It all depends on the speed of Taiwan's correspondence. So, put your mental sums and estimation to good use! I don't want to give empty promises but I believe you'd understand the situation :)

Good buys are worth the wait! Happy Shopping & Thanks everyone~ :)

4 comments:

pinkcessapple said...

hey, how do you pay for your shipping. came to the bag spree but it's closed already. so i ordered it myself. but haven't paid the shipping.

would appreciate if you could help me out here. thanks. next time i'll just wait for u to start the spree again =)

Anonymous said...

wah.. i dont know what other spree org/sellers practice on the shipping really. did u ask them? maybe u gotta explain to me abit on how u ordered it urself cos im nt sure wat ur situation is rite now :)

pinkcessapple said...

jobina sent me the order form the other time. and i just added the bags i wanted to the list and sent it straight to the site seller. i bought a total of 5 bags. the seller came back with a 'pay for bags before pre-ordering' mail, which i did, but she said shipping costs would be charged after the bags are confirmed.

a week after i paid, there's still no confirmation when the bags would arrive. so i emailed and asked her when would the bags arrive so that i can pay for the shipping. apparently, i didnt pay for the shipping so the bags weren't ordered. (note, my acct has already been debited and amt credited to the seller).

just wondering how you arranged to pay for the shipping to get the bags =)

Amanda said...

do u want to mail me instead? - e1ectr0enceph410gr4m@yahoo.com.sg

ok first of: 5bags, shipping charge is going to be definitely more than $5 per bag, how come you decided to DIY? aiyo..

nx: u said the $$ is already credited to the seller for the preorders, and now she said ur bags arent ordered? - thats quite confusing. shldnt be the case.

Oh and yea, i only closed my spree 2 days back, so u mean all this happened in 2 days? haha hmm...

basically for me it works like this - Scenario 1: Ordering NON-Preorder items.
1) i send my order
2) TW replies with bags tat r avail & those tat arent (i only buy ready stock)
3) i pay within 3 days - the total amt inclusive of shipping
4) i wait for it to come

Scenario 2: Ordering WITH pre-order items.
1) i sent my order
2) TW replies there are pre-order items
3) i pay for all items cost w/o shipping charge
4) wait until all itmes arrived (15-20days)TW replies on shipping charge
5) i pay within 3 days
6) i wait for items to come.