Monday, November 5, 2007

Bag Spree 3 Arrival: Mass Meetup!


Dear Baglovers of Bags Spree 3!

29 out of 32 Bags arrived today (6/7/07).

I have no idea why 3 bags are not in the shipment but I've already mailed and left msg for the TW seller. To the babes with missing bags, so sorry - i'll try to help and we'll work something out! :) cheer up~


For the rest:

The mass meet will be as follows:


7th Nov 07

Wednesday

@

7.30pm

Hougang Station

(At the Hougang Mall Exit)



Please do not come late cos I will look like an illegal imitation LV bag vendor.
All who cannot make it for this mass meet on Wednesday please let me know.
Phew~ I am so tired after checking and packing all the bags for all of you haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA u are what!
Drop ur goods, hands in the air.

Anonymous said...

dun make pp wu hui leh.
im spree organizer excuse me, SPREE ORGANIZER~