Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bags Spree 4 - No News Yet. Clothes Sites.

Dear People of Bags Spree 4,

Just to let u know, I am still waiting for a response from the TW seller.
And I bug them once every 3 days for a reply, I believe they must hate me now but I don't care. Hahahaha

Will update you all as usual when I've got responses. So please don't keep asking me cos, I will always update here whenever there's something noteworthy.

If the Taiwan side replies by around the 20th, the bags would probably reach (those that are available immediately) around 1st week December. Remember, those that aren't imm avail need 20 days and I will only know when the seller replies on that.

Thanks all for ur patience :)

Lately, I have been looking at a few websites and contacting them with regards to buying clothes from them. Perhaps if any of you have feedback on the sites below, u can let me know! I am trying out a few pieces first cos I've heard about quality issues from them.

1. CCT Fashion


The prices are very cheap, shipping is about $5 a piece.
But the main drawback is each single design has to have a minimum of 2 pcs to order. That means, there has to be repetition, either in different size or a diff colour for 1 style.




2. *╮小美〞日系浪漫璀璨時尚╭*
Japanese fashion. am quite hopeful for this site cos the seller actually replied my chinese mail in english. wow! 100points for initiative. HAHA




3. ~Queen Shop~
I personally like this shop and the style. The last I mailed them, they told me international orders will be opened in October 07. hmmm... What do you think? Like it?





Oh, btw the Bags site now sells clothes! But look at the speed they work, I am highly doubtful they'd be any more efficient with clothes AND bags....... oh well. we'll see.

No comments: