Monday, November 5, 2007

Birks 24th, Bags 4th

First off:
Bags Spree 3 - im sorry it has yet to arrive!

If you have ordered bags from it and have been very dilligently checking back for updates, THANK YOU AND MANY APOLOGIES but it has not come yet! I will sms all once the parcel arrives. They have sent it out on the 8th Oct. Come this Thursday will be one month, I seriously hope it comes. I sent this parcel out by a different shipping mode, hence the super long time.

I won't do it again! :) Please be patient dear baglovers ...





Someone pulled out of the Birks 24th Spree~ so there's 1 more slot left open and the spree will close. I have not received all payments, namely from:


1. IVY
2. ADA


Thank you all the rest for your prompt responses!
Please allow a few more days before spree closure :)





The payments for the Bags Spree 4 are not yet complete. I do urge all to check your mails otherwise, it is not being too fair to those who have paid before the dateline. Yea? :) Please try! :) I know its abit hard but you know, good deals come with sacrifice! haha

  1. Yvonne
  2. Jacelyn
  3. Valerie
  4. HuiLing

I will update on this spree here so hope that the spree counter hits 2000 and I'll know that you've been dilligently waiting for my posts. HAHA kidding... I will place orders once all payments are in alright? Once again, if your bags are out of stock i will refund. If your bags are pre-orders, will need to wait 15-20 days. Other than that, delivery takes about 7-10days.

Will update statuses!

No comments: