Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birks Christmas Spree 25th - Open!


CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SPREE
BIRKS SPREE 25TH
It is MY MOST FAVOURITEST TIME OF THE YEAR!
CHRISTMAS!!!
.
~fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la~
.........
I have decided to make this very significant Birks 25th, a Christmas Spree!
Meaning, time to pick some Christmas Presents!!!! Never too early to start choosing!!!
This spree will reach the week before Christmas and to ensure you get your stuff, its time to start looking!
.........
I will be closing this spree in 2 weeks time, on 22nd Nov Thursday.
.........
All orders to reach my email latest by then, and will be replied with your confirmation & payment. Within 2days, please pay otherwise your orders will be cancelled. (and i'd secretly blacklist you...)
For those keen, click HERE to start shopping!
~
Details of the spree:
BIRKS SPREE 25TH
exchange rate
USD x1.6 + SGD 5 (for local taxes)
dateline for orders
22nd November 2007, Thursday
estimated arrival date
17th - 19th December 2007
mass meet for pickup
location TBC, 90% Hougang

terms of spree
read here before ordering
format to mail me
Name:
Contact:
URL of pair:
Size & Width:
Quantity:
Shopping Cart Info:
(highlight the table, copy and paste into mail)
my email
~
As soon as you have decided, please mail me!
Be fast! I may close early if responses are good!
Happy Shopping! :)

No comments: