Thursday, July 5, 2007

Update of Bags Shopping 1


Hey there all you cute little hedgehogs!


hahahah, sorry I just had to get that off my chest.


I just saw that our Bags Site is having some new arrivals!

Go check it out!



Also, I'd like to do a quick update for all you little hedgehogs, ok maybe i shall say something more relevant like, all you sugarbabes or hmmm, i think i'll stick with BAGLOVERS!

Thanks to all you BAGLOVERS, i now have a total of 16 bags confirmed for the 1st Bag Shopping Spree! yippee! I've also mailed you the info, which I am gonna put up here now, incase you havent seen it yet. I'll be ordering the bags in the next 2 days, so stay tuned alright?

All you closet BAGLOVERS! Please read this and if you wanna join in this 1st Spree, you gotta pick up speed! Otherwise, you can always mail me when you've decided, and you'll be in the 2nd Spree.

But well you know, nothing beats being the first to try !!


1. Upon emailing me of your CONFIRMED orders. No changes are allowed.
2. In the bulk order are some bags which are under “yu gou” (= preorder)
3. They take 15-20days instead of immediate availability
4. So, to expedite, I will be selecting the Air shipment which takes 5-8days (By sea = 1mth or more)
5. So the estimated duration for the whole order is 28days / 4wks / 1 mth
6. The shipping fee is shared among all & is calculated by weight of shipment
7. I will fix it at $5 PER BAG – not per order.
8. Upon ordering, the seller will indicate if there are out of stock items
9. After calculation of the available items, I will mail you the amount & payment details
10. Please pay within 2days of receipt & SMS me upon completion. (I use POSB Savings Acc)
11. There may be a need to top up if the shipping fee is above what is estimated (since we haven’t done this b4)
12. If it is much lower than $5, I will also refund
13. Upon Arrival, I will sms you to arrange for pickup of the bags
14. Collection will be made during mass meetup (for spree participants) but since we’re friends, we can meet for dinner or something. If timing’s not right and schedules can’t match, I can give you my address to collect it.
15. Postage is also possible if you prefer and the cost is estimated $2.50 a bag – to your doorstep
16. Lastly: my number is (click
here to ask) and I will order when there are enough bags to go!
17. If you have friends who like bags, tell them about the site and we’ll place the next order when there’s 10!

Oh please do note that for International Shipping, the seller does not accept refunds or exchange. In the event of a missing piece, they will only send it in the next order. However, they have staff to check on the bags before sending out but from my understanding, they go by the NO REFUND NO EXCHANGE policy. I guess you cant put ur expectations too high when you're doing budget shopping! Cant ask for too much.. yea.. so people, please only buy if you are agreeable to the terms as stated!

No comments: