Friday, July 6, 2007

My Green Bag Has Arrived !!! :)


This is the bag I bought a few weeks back, from the Taiwan online shop. It took about 3 weeks only but she didnt order those pre-order items (i think. she wasnt very clear on emails). It came in 1 flat pack totally squashed. Its okay though, see! I revived it.

On site, it said it couldn't fit A4 but from my rough estimate of the model carrying it - it looked like A4 with ample space and i was SO RIGHT about it. The bag is pretty fat so A4 CAN go in, despite what it says about the sizing. So thats just a tip for all you BAGLOVERS.. The quality wise isn't anything to rant and rave, the normal Bugis-type of bags you see going at ard $30. Its about the same as a mustard bag I bought from there at $32. The material is soft and very light. Generally, I would say that I got what I paid for.
Those who think its nice, THANKS! but MY green bag isnt available online anymore cos they wrote that the factory has no more green fabric!
YAY! haha
An update on the Bags Shopping 1:
I've sent the order of 16 bags cos there will be some that are unavailable so if the seller gets back to me, I'll update all of you (who have gotten my confirmation mail).
Those who have sent me your orders/havent sent but are going to:
You can send them to me in the format as shown on previous entries, because should there be more than 6 bags unavailable from the 1st Batch, I'd be putting yours in. In any case, the 2nd batch shouldnt be taking too long, once I've got the sufficient orders, I will also send them.
Because I need to balance the total amount of the bags to be under 400 SGD in order to avoid being taxed, so sending all your orders to me for balancing is a wise idea you BAGLOVER can adopt yea!
Happy Shopping & THANKS for dropping by! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh ya ur green one is nice!
darn,i would have gotten this one if it was still available when i checked the site.

so the yu gou how?