Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby Bibs

I've had some friends who have been looking for presents for newborns and toddlers. So I thought these might be really nice especially if your friends are cool parents. Haha.


They're normal 100% cotton bibs printed with the famous "I Love xx" stuff. I guess its really fun if you take your kid out and then snap this on that says "I love girls" and its a baby boy.. haha.

Of course if you've been sick of the I love xx looks and want something subtle, there's this.. I'd really get the red one for my nephew, cos it looks just like a prefect's tie. HAHA

This one i think is the funniest and its not really uber cute but its just so cheeky. Cant help but want to see every feeding baby wear it. HAHA

Buying Details:

Postage prices inclusive

1 bib goes for 10SGD

Any 3 for 25SGD

Customizable names available at 12SGD per bib ! Cool!


No comments: