Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bags Spree 1 has arrived

The 16 bags of the Bags Spree 1 have arrived!

Just for your info:

The total cost of shipping + gst is around SGD80.
It took around 6 days for airmail.
But the seller takes averagely 3-4days to reply.

For the following shoppers who haven't collected your bags,

Jacelyn, Jiayi, Mindy, Shiying, YQ


If you would like to have them sent to you, please let me know your address and make an addition $3 transfer for the postage per bag.
If you are around Hougang, please let me know so I can see if the timing works out for a pickup of your bags. Please note that it is NOT my responsibility nor is it the default for me to deliver or meet you to pass your bags! Cos Im actually SUPPOSED to mail them to you and you bear the costs -- but because I know you want to save money, so I'll try my best to work out some convenient time and place for me to carry all your bags to pass it to you....
(some times hao xin mei you hao bao u know)
Anyway... generally, the bags are all very well packed and not damaged in any way.

However, the workmanship is nothing to rave about and larger and chunkier bags tend to be a little on the heavy side. Some of the bags are good (esp the green one i bought last time) and are of versatile usage.

Just a casual reminder: You get what you pay for!


There were a few people who wanted to order this bag, but it was unavailable in 2 out of 3 colours. This bag however, does look nice -- like the picture. But is quite heavy on its own. (right side of the above picture shows) Quality is not very good but if you don't mind things like the edge of the cut isn't painted, the inner material is not very symmetrical.... then i guess this would be a steal for you.

I can imagine it to be selling for at least $36 at bugis?
This bag costs $22.50 inclusive of the shipping and taxes.


This bag here was one of the nicer looking bags among the lot. $14.95.

Also another one, which arrived in white - looked above average and quite classy. (in the plastic bag) This ones $29.

The Bags Spree 2 is also open for all who may wish to order again!

Mail me in the format yeah~ when there are enough I will place the order! please do check mails for the current BS2 participants who have already sent me your orders. Cos I will be transacting them in the next few days already!

No comments: