Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bags Shopping 2

click here to go to site
click here to mail your order
Please make things fast by following this Email Format:
~
Bag (1)
Name:
Contact:
URL of bag:
Small Cropped Pic of Item: (in chosen colour)
Product Code: (eg: AK3432)
Product Name: (eg: 6/7豔夏首賣~仿牛皮個性雙口袋中性包 )
Colour: (In chinese & ENGLISH eg: 棕色/brown )
Price in NT:
Qty:
~
Bag (2)
(copy paste)
~
Buying Details:
Conversion is 1SGD - 20NT (divide price by 20)
  1. Upon emailing me of your CONFIRMED orders. No changes are allowed.

2. In the bulk order are some bags which are under “yu gou” (= preorder)

3. They take 15-20days instead of immediate availability

4. So, to expedite, I will be selecting the Air shipment which takes 5-8days (By sea = 1mth or more)

5. So the estimated duration for the whole order is 28days / 4wks / 1 mth

6. The shipping fee is shared among all & is calculated by weight of shipment

7. I will fix it at $5 PER BAG – not per order.

8. Upon ordering, the seller will indicate if there are out of stock items

9. After calculation of the available items, I will Email you the amount & payment details

10. Please pay within 2days of receipt & SMS me upon completion. (I use POSB Savings Acc)

11. There may be a need to top up if the shipping fee is above what is estimated (since we haven’t done this b4)

12. If it is much lower than $5, I will also refund

13. Upon Arrival, I will sms you to arrange for pickup of the bags

14. Collection will be made during mass meetup, at a convenient location. (for all spree participants) Exact location I depends on my schedule but I will generally meet at a place with MRT.

15. Postage is also possible if you prefer and the cost is estimated $2.50 a bag – to your doorstep

16. Lastly: my number is (click here to ask) and I will order when there are enough bags to go!

17. If you have friends who like bags, tell them about the site and we’ll place the next order when there’s 10! If you have more than5 bags, let me know, I have an excel sheet to make it easier for you (and me!)

18. MOST IMPORTANTLY: STRICTLY No refunds, No exchange (the site does not so u cant expect me to..)

ls note that you need to agree that we are buying this TOGETHER so, I am, like you, a shopper. I am not liable for any defect/poor quality/bad workmanship and in the event where the shipment gets lost, we will be forfeited of our payment just as how you will be, when you shop online at your own risk. but of course, we all dont hope for it to happen and i will, within my might, take all precautions against it. i am not responsible for whatever happens to your bag or your payment once it is transferred out of my hand. i am also not 'supposed' to ensure any information is given to you because my job is just to organize a spree and be happy shopping! when u are happy i am happy! so dont be grumpy! :)

No comments: