Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bag Shopping 1 - Ordered!

Good news to the following babes:

Jiayi
Jacelyn
Deb
YQ

Either one or all of your bags are instock.
Please check your mail for payment details and get back to me asap within 3 days! Your bags are already ordered and you need to pay for them NOW! muahahaha ...

Pls allow 4 weeks plus minus for the bags to arrive. Like I mentioned, 15-20days for the preorders air mail is 5-8days.

For the few who are unable to order this round:

Yijie
Micca
Mindy
SweeYee


I know how you feel!!!!!
but its okay, I will be ordering the next batch very very soon.
So, shop around again and let me know which ones you want! best to pick more than one to avoid disappointment.. haha

For those who would like to get a bag (or a few for that matter),
the site is here.

Please remember that:

  1. Postage is SGD 5 PER BAG
  2. Conversion Rate is 2.0 (from TWD to SGD, divide by 20)
  3. Delivery time is around 4 wks
  4. Read the terms in previous entries
  5. Email me in the PROPER FORMAT!!!!!
  6. If you have more than 5 bags, pls let me know I have an excel template which wil make ur tabulation easier.

No comments: