Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Birkenstock Sale 35% (Birks 26th Batch)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Join the Birks 26th Batch Spree!

website here
mail me here
closing DEC 18 07
arriving JAN 4 08

FOR THIS SPREE ONLY!

I WILL BE USING THE ON SITE CONVERSION OF SINGAPORE DOLLAR.

NORMAL CUSTOM TAXES OF SGD 5 APPLY.

CONDITIONS:

MAIL & PAY ASAP BEFORE 18.12.07



Apparently, there is a 35% sale for many of the items (found here)

I have some extremely keen spree-ers who really want to buy some stuff so, if anyone is in for a quick spree, mail me fast! Lots of stuff on discount on that page at tobiasmayer! Only for this spree i will use the on-site SGD conversion and its really a big saving! Please be fast and mail me cos I will close the spree when I have 10 pairs!

(note: all the shoes here used to be SGD 90 and above, now they're less than SGD 70!)








Update: 25th Batch will arrive on 18th December! Please prepare yourself!


For email format please see previous post.

No comments: