Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bags Spree 3 Updates

Thanks to all who have made the prompt transfer today!

I have mailed each one of you to confirm the receipt of it and if you have got the mail, pls note to wait ard 2 wks+ for the bags to come. They usually arrive faster but this time, the seller has been taking almost a week to get back to me, so dun place your hopes too high on an early arrival of bag.

Once again, I would like to stress that participating in this spree requires that you have agreed to the terms stated previously - esp the part on no refunds or exchanges. Simple reason being, that is the terms I agree to, with the TW seller. Hence being able to get it at this price. So... lets not say im being unsympathetic but I will forthrightly say it now - in the event of a mistake or defect, I am not liable nor responsible for the goods but within my best knowledge I will prevent and help you with it.

Okay! :)
More updates soon!

No comments: