Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bags Spree 3 - all bags to be available in 3 weeks

Dear All~

I managed to negotiate with the TW seller, to let us place pre-orders for those bags which they replied were out of stock. This simply spells good news to all the 41 bag orders which were initially placed!

Because they look such a long time to reply it resulted in more than half of the bags being unavailable, so they decided to allow me to make a 预购 for it. (pre-order)

Pre-orders are generally not allowed for international shipping as payments are a hassle and administrative wise - is really alot of work for me to sort the orders... (I spent at least 3 hrs on them! -_-" )

As stated on the site, preorders need 15-20 days, excluding weekends - adding the shipping time, it would take slightly more than 3 weeks. (am not surprised if it would take longer, pls be prepared to wait. thanks)

So, as I have mailed and smsed all of you, I would require all payments to be made latest by THURSDAY NIGHT 6th Sept because I spent the whole wed figuring out the orders and they only give me 3 days to make payment. This means I have to pay on Friday. So please co-operate with me to get this going on quick! I do my best to get ur stuff, pls do ur best to stick closely to my proceedures and be considerate aight?

Thanks all~ and remember!
No returns and exchange~ orders are confirmed please do not cancel it !

No comments: