Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Amazon.com Spree


(pls mail ur orders asap! slots filling fast)
After several requests, I have decided to try having a spree from amazon.com (america).

As there are so many things you could actually BUY from there that are practically cheaper, I figured ok, why not give it a shot. From fashion items, accessories, ang-moh branded shoes (which are actually cheaper), movies, books, pet supplies, household stuffs to your christmas shopping. Seems that amazon has things from everywhere.



(this Chooka boot cost only 39.95!)

Check out the stuff that are ON SALE and those that are ELIGIBLE FOR SUPER SAVER SHIPPING will have priority for the spree. (in fact, please try to get stuff that says FREE with Super Saver Shipping - else the additional shipping cost will be added into your cost)

spree closing

NOV 26th


exc rate & all details pls follow



format to order

Name:
Contact:
URL & Name of item:
Size/colour:
Qty:
Price in USD:
Price in SGD+$5 shipping:
:)

MAIL YOUR ORDERS NOW!

2 comments:

Miss Ham poo said...

Hi hi,
I'm so gald I found your site! May I know what time does the spree ends?
I want to buy a guide book from amazon. may I know around how long will it take to reach spore and how much is the shipping? Is this your frist amazon spree? Thanks!
I cannot email you becos I dun have outlook. email me? michelleko.2005@smu.edu.sg or mitch_koh@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Miss Ham poo said...

spree still open?